Are you ready for the Summer fun? Make sure your teeth are as well.
If you forgot to add dental cleaning to your spring cleanup list, here are some things you can do before summer to improve your oral health:
- Schedule a dental checkup: Regular dental checkups are essential for maintaining good oral health. Schedule a checkup with your dentist before summer to make sure your teeth and gums are healthy.
- Millions of School Hours Are Lost Due to Unexpected Dental Care. Over 34 million school hours are lost annually in the US due to issues with children’s teeth. This statistic from the CDC shows the sign of teaching kids the importance of good oral care at a young age. Parents can also schedule their kids dental appointments between school ending and your summer travels to help establish good dental habits.
- Get any necessary dental work done: If you need any dental work done, such as fillings or crowns, make sure to get it done before summer so you can enjoy the season without any dental problems.
- Eat a healthy diet: Eating a healthy diet is important for maintaining good oral health. Make sure to eat plenty of fruits and vegetables and avoid sugary and acidic foods and drinks.
- Drink plenty of water: Drinking plenty of water is important for maintaining good oral health. Water helps wash away food particles and bacteria that can cause tooth decay and gum disease.
- Wear a mouthguard: If you play sports or participate in other activities that could cause dental injuries, consider wearing a mouthguard to protect your teeth and gums.
- Get a teeth whitening treatment: A teeth whitening treatment can help improve the appearance of your smile. A healthy smile can make you feel more confident and improve your self-esteem.
Did you know that most dental insurances cover 2 annual cleanings? Call us at 408-945-4333 or schedule your appointment online today by clicking here.
Comments are closed.