The invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces. To discuss invisible braces in the Milpitas CA area, please feel free to contact us to schedule an appointment.
For more information on invisible aligners please visit www.invisalign.com
- Invisalign uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The aligners are made through a combination of Dr. Beedu expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of aligners for about 3 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position Dr. Beedu has prescribed.
- You’ll visit Dr. Beedu about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9 – 15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Will Invisalign work for everybody? Invisalign treatment works for most people. However, in some cases, a dentist can recommend it only after thorough dental evaluation.
- At what age one can wear Invisalign? Anyone who has their permanent teeth erupted can wear Invisalign.
- Are Invisalign aligners painful? You may feel some discomfort in the form of pressure for the first couple of days when you get the aligners. You will get used to the pressure and it will not cause big discomfort on a long run. However, you may have to feel the discomfort with subsequent aligner fitting.
- Is it real that Invisalign affects speech? It slightly affects your speech on the first day of wearing aligners. Since the aligner trays are very thin, they will not create a problem on a long run. You will get used to them very quickly.
- Will there be any restrictions on diet while on Invisalign? No! You can eat anything you want. However, you need to remove your aligners before eating.